Nothing Can Hold Me Back



Jacob blouse, Topshop jeans, H&M boots, Message purse (similar here), Horseshoe Canyon necklace

I love wearing blouses. I think they can be classy, sophisticated and sexy. I definitely have a few favorite tops and most of them are blouses and collared shirts. I definitely need to invest in more and high quality ones at that.

So Vancouver Fashion Week began yesterday is the Opening Gala last night. Unfortunately I did not go, But don't you worry, I have a list of shows I will be attending and getting the pictures on here for all of you to see. I am very excited but also a bit nervous, I have never gone before but I think its going to be a lot of fun!!
Hopefully my cough will be gone by then. It better be, I have been coughing for a week straight and it hasn't gotten better yet. But I went to the Doctor yesterday (and waited for TWO hours) and it looks like its nothing serious, so it just needs to pass. So there is nothing stopping me!!!

Have a lovely day, all of you amazing people!!

Are any of you going to Vancouver Fashion Week? If so maybe see you there!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. Amazing look! Love those boots!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blouse ! Your necklace seems really nice piece too, is it crystal ? Nice :)

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love your shirt x

    x
    www.shades-of-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een super leuke outfit! Die blouse is echt super mooi, staat ook mooi gecombineerd zo met die skinny :D !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable blouse! love it with those boots!

    Katherine

    http://mintedglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts