Never Ending Story




I told you I had lots of vacation pictures. These are still from my vacation in August going through the mountains. These were also taken while we were still in Drumheller. This is what I wore one night for going out for supper. I still think this was a fantastic vacation and I will never forget it.

I got back from my trip home as well and I go back again in exactly two weeks. I am a very busy lady this month with, trips, work, Fashion Week coming up and another vacation. But its good. I am happy to be busy, I think its good for me. But come October then it will slow down and go back to normal, which is okay too. I also have some other stuff in the works for the blog. So I will keep you posted, and keep checking in!!! Have a good day everyone. Much love!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. adore this outfit, you look so so pretty :)

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway (click one page back) to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, love your shoes x

    x
    www.shades-of-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos and your outfit!
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!

    P.S. You're so lucky to be able to attend VFW! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I love a shirt tucked in denim shorts!! The brown detail with the bag is spot on with the outfit :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts