Look what I found!




Here is some new items I got. The first picture is my new favorite piece of jewelry. You can see me wearing it in a post a couple days ago here. I love it, I got both of them while on my vacation at Horseshoe Canyon, near Drumheller. It was a view point and there was just a tiny little building with some neat little things to buy, like fossils, all kinds of different stones, etc. There was a few that caught my eye but these ones the most. The necklace is simple and earthy. I like to wear it with black and simple outfits. The other stones I want to make into something. I haven't figured out what yet but probably necklaces. Though I am not sure how I am going to do it. Oh well, I love them!!! Do you have any ideas what I could make of them?

xoxo

Comments

  1. Love the necklace x

    x
    www.shades-of-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is so cool. I love the rawness of the crystal xx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  3. the necklace is just simple yet stunning!


    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing neklace!!...M*

    www.marcelajezkova.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts