leather shorts





A little while ago Aritzia held a warehouse sale here in Vancouver. These leather shorts are a result me going. Honestly though I was kind of disappointed with the selection there. There was lots of TNA and the same couple dresses everywhere, but I felt like there was not a whole lot of different items. I would have gotten some jeans though if my wallet would have permitted that but oh well. I am quite happy I found these for a steal, I would say.

Did any of you go to the Aritzia warehouse sale? What did you get?

This outfit is from when I was home two weeks ago. Unfortunately this is the only outfit pictures we got while there. We were so busy hanging out with family and having fun that we didn't want to worry about that. But I am going home again on Thursday. The only thing is that I don't think I will have a camera because my boyfriend is not coming with me this time. But I will still try to take pictures for you. AND hopefully I will have my new Iphone 5 I bought so that I can at least take instagram pics for you while there.

xoxo

Comments

  1. That Zara top is something Anna Dello Russo would wear - I love it!
    http://www.mybougeotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the top. i wasnt able to go to the warehouse sale coz i had work :( But my coworker booked it off and she went and sent us a photo. line up was CRAZY! did you have to line up too?

    JANELLEINC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love that top! It's absolutely perfect paired with those beautiful shorts. Love your style xx

    Twenties Girl Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that shirt - you look amazing in it!

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. now i wish i had gone! love these shorts!

    www.andrea-clare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts