Day 1



 Designer Gianni Maanaki
 Designer Papillon
 Designer RG Sanchez

This is from day 1 of Vancouver Fashion Week 2012. The designers of the night were Gianni Maanaki, Nikki Babie, Theresa Chen, Frederick Fung, Papillon, Misty Greer, Gert Johan Coetzee and RG sanchez.

I was not there the first night but I think the crowd favorite was Gert Johan Coetzee from South Africa. He actually had lights on one of his pieces. Though I was not there I thought I would share with you a few of the looks from the night and some of my favorites from that night as well. We are seeing a lot of different kinds of fashion like formal wear, couture and then ready to wear. My favorite from Day 1 is the black and white stripe in the RG Sanchez show. I think that it is fantastic and I am loving that. I actually have a thing for it right now. Which reminds me and I have a new top that I have not shown you yet...and yes it is black and white stripe!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. Did I just see a model smile with her teeth showing @ third photo? O.O Looks great haha, they should do it more often.
    Really love all the looks!

    www.fashionistasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts