Alberta Bound



Wilfred sweater, Shipley & Halmos tank top, American Apparel shorts, Topshop shoes, USED sunglasses

This is when we had gotten out of the mountains...as you can tell and had reached the Prairies in Alberta. What makes up a lot of Canada and what I grew up in. I got to see my cousins as well while we were there which I had not seen in a long time so that was so nice.

Right now I am home and I am with my whole family. It is so great to see them all, and I got some free clothes and shoes from my sister because they are moving so she can't bring it all with her. I am very happy about having all of it. I can't wait to show you all!!!

But now I am off again, I am just going to relax and hang out with my family!!! Have a good day!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. Lovely pictures and an amazing blog! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Facebook?

    Kisses

    Lemiza
    http://www.lemizysconfessionbook.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lemiza, I left you a comment on your blog.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photos x

    x
    www.shades-of-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair is awesome here, and i still want those glasses!!

    www.andrea-clare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, love the comfy outfit! Looks like you had lots of fun.
    Want to follow each other?

    xx
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit! you look amazing! i've just included one of your outfits in my favourite looks for the week, up on my blog now :)

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous top! And beautiful location for pictures <3

    xo
    www.evesbreeze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sweater, so pretty!

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts