90's Child




After I put this outfit on I realized how 90's grunge I looked. So we thought this background was suited. It was really cold out though when we got outside so later on I put some pants on underneath, but then the weather decide that it wanted to warm up. Does that ever happen to you? I was not to impressed. But if I am going to talk about the weather then I have to say that we have been very lucky here in Vancouver because September has been beautiful out which is kind of unlikely. You can tell that the people of Vancouver are loving it and still wearing skirts and dresses. 

xoxo

Comments

  1. You´re so gorgeous Jenaly! You´ve gorgeous pictures and sense of style as well :)
    xx Simona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures :)!
    www.myown-jo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That knit is absolutely amazing, so cozy x

    x
    www.shades-of-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute top! :)

    http://fifthandpike.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!LOVE this look!

    http://umi-fashionstyle.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this, but i couldnt pull it off

    www.andrea-clare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! You look so awesome.

    xx
    www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts