There is beauty all around us




This is while in Jasper. We went to this beautiful lake, sat and had lunch then did some walking around. On the way there, there was rams walking on the road right beside our vehicle which was kind of funny. It was beautiful scenery there and people could rent canoes and go out onto the lake or go in the bigger boat and get a tour more of the area. We just walked the trail.

Also while we were in Jasper, we went to a professional rodeo. My boyfriend and his parents had never seen a rodeo so they wanted to experience that and actually I quite enjoyed it and I think they did too. We had a good time in Jasper and I hope someday I will go back for another visit.

Comments

  1. wow! That looks like such an amazing place to visit! I love the ram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shirt:)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pictures, I love your blouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO crazy beautiful and definitely the most amazing and beautiful country I have ever been to :) Your pictures are great and I love the color of your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jasper looks beautiful. I've always wanted to go! Lovely photos!

    Anum Khan
    http://summerxskin.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that looks gorgeous! And that dear! Love the color of your top! Cute blog glad I stumbled across ya!


    mintclothingcompany.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. I am glad that you did too and that you like it!!!

      Delete
  8. That top is an awesome colour!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pics.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I left you a comment on your blog.

      Delete
    2. Love that top! Such a great color

      love from nyc,
      www.nicolealyse.com

      Delete
  10. Thank you so much for the follow.<3
    Follow you back on bloglovin #128.
    Have a nice day!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts