The One




I wore this the other night when my boyfriend and I went out for supper. This shirt has got to be one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe. It is one of those items, that if I am having a day that I don't know what to wear I can throw this on and feel and look good. Do you have one of those pieces?

Only 3 more days of work for me before my vacation and I can't wait. My boyfriends parents will already be here on Friday. It is going to be so much fun. But I still have so much to do before we leave, like all the house work, laundry, PACK, and get stuff prepared and ready for the blog. It might not seem like a lot but when you are working straight through and don't have much time....It is a lot!!! Better get going then..

Have a lovely day to all of you. You are all amazing!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. OMG! I love your sunglasses :) You've got a lovely style :):)

    kisses from I want to live in L.A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your message on IFB! So glad I got to discover your blog, I absolutely love your style!
    New follower! Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back if you like it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your 300th follower ,congrats! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand why you love your shirt - it looks great on you :)
    www.myown-jo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank for messaging us on IFB! Your blog is Fab! Were following you via GFC.

    Pass by here:

    Http://ricciloveherlook.blogspot.com
    Http://shamiblogricci.blogspot.co.uk

    Love Ricci sistas.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit girl! I have some heels that make me feel fashionable and makes my look snap, but those are impracticable. I really want a shirt like yours - I've been searching for one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this look! so gorgeous and chic - especially your glasses! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit, looks cool! :)

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great post! I am so thrilled to have found your blog. Outfit aside, the photography here is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your style! So casual chic:) Following on google+ and Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice outfit and good styling.

    xx
    M.E.

    http://mindyerazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts