Mellow Yellow




I have to say, I really love this outfit. For me its like a prefect everyday summer outfit. Yes, I know heels aren't for everyday things....but you get me! For some reason though I have it in my mind that summer is over so I keep over dressing then realize through out the day. But at the same time its hard because days like today, in the morning it was cloudy and cold but then the afternoon was sunny and hot...So you just never know here. I would rather be safe then sorry, and luckily I wore a sleeveless shirt under my sweater today.

I only have 8 more days of work till I'm off for my vacation with only one day off between!!!

xoxo


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Claudia, I always love your comments. you are so great!!!

      Delete
  2. This is a stunning outfit and the photos are great x

    x
    www.shades-of-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit..!

    Love the sunnies and the heels :)

    http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/
    xo,
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit and really beautiful pictures - love how you caught the light :) Is it from Stanley Park?
    www.myown-jo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those sunnies!

    xx

    Carol-Anne

    http://www.thestylishstudent.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are so gorgeous! I love your blog- it has amazing photos and a great design. Keep it up :)

    ~S
    SING SIMPLE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit! LOVE IT!! You look so stunning!!

    Wishing you a lovely weekend!

    XOXO from the Netherlands,
    Lucia

    ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

    http://luciafloresdesigndiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the neon pop! Such a beautiful location! I'm following

    Anna
    stylescreed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this outfit! So casual chic and loving how you styled the neon heels with it! Perfect!!!

    Jess xx

    P.S - Show Pony is now known as Sisko :)

    http://sisko-blog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit and photos :)

    Kisses.

    www.pollysboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous outfit and great photos!

    Emma ❤

    www.emmakiesbye.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts