I turned on the radio, stupid song made me think of you



Urban Outfitters top, Topshop jeans, Express Blazer, Zara shoes (similar here) and H&M bag

Last night was the last night for fireworks and it was Italy. They were also really good. So it is definitely a toss up between Brazil and Italy, but I think Brazil will win. They were really great.

I got a few more new things, I will take some pictures and put them up. I have other pictures of recently new items, so they will all go up soon...promise!!!

One week till holidays!!!!! YAY

xoxo

p.s. MY GIVEAWAY ENDS TODAY...ENTER NOW!!!

Comments

  1. lovely post!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! :)

    - Em
    http://itsemtrava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures and your chic outfit too!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, the rolled up jeans look super chic with the blazer! Casual and sophisticated at the same time, it's the perfect work-to-play outfit :)

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing title and T-shirt :)
    http://www.charmingdragonfly.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts