H&M Boots





I LOVE my new boots. I can't believe that I lived without them for this long. Now that I have these, I just want (need) to get more. One pair over fall, winter (and in Vancouver, spring and summer) just won't cut it. But this is definitely a good start. What do you think?

We are meeting up with my boyfriends parents tomorrow. They landed yesterday, so we can't wait to see them tomorrow. But I still have lots I need to do. I have to work today and Saturday but I have tomorrow off then Sunday its vacation time. I think these boots might come in handy during the vacation too.

Happy Thursday!

xoxo

Comments

  1. I also LOVE them! :)

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them. Great buy! :)

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. When did you get these??? They're so cute!!

    Http://indefinitestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely boots, I need them in my life!

    www.fashionrhapsody.com

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts