Favorite?




You can see my last favorites here!!! I can't believe its August already!!! Time has been flying. I have mentioned it before but my sister, her husband and their kids are moving to Sweden in September and its starting to hit me and my family, that we won't have them around anymore. I know I don't live at home but it will still be weird. It will be nice someday when I am living in Denmark because then I won't be to far!!! I am going home in September for my cousins wedding and to see them and say goodbye before they leave!! CRAZY!!! Have a great saturday everyone!!! I hope its as hot there as it is here!!!

xoxo


Comments

  1. All so gorgeous! But # 3 is absolutely my fav!!

    Wishing you a lovely saturday!

    XOXO from the Netherlands,
    Lucia

    ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

    http://luciafloresdesigndiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love number five. I am such a fan of that top.

    Anna
    stylescreed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found your blog through the forum on IFB. I'm now following you...if you'd like to follow me back my blog is http://lalamamma.blogspot.com.

    PS it's a tie between 3 and 7, both are delish!

    xo
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! My favourites #3 and #7:)

    Stop by some time:)

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG so hard to choose between these!! So hard to choose, can I pick them all? :p But my favourites are 2 and 7 :)
    Great blog!!!

    xxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7 (: beautiful blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts