When the sun goes down



 American Apparel top and shorts, H&M sunglasses, bag bought in Mexico and Aldo shoes

With the weather being so great last week, my boyfriend and I went out to the beach after work with some strawberries and watched the sunset. It was so nice to be able to sit there in shorts and feel great. Those kinds of moments are why we love summer. That care free feeling and the beauty and warmth. We had a rainy day on Sunday which got me scared that the sun was gone forever but luckily it came back, so I feel that made all Vancouver people happy.

Isn't the scenery beautiful? I love the ocean and mountains.

xoxo

Do you know Lyst?? You should definitely check it out if you don't know it and if you have an account, follow me and leave me a comment with your link and I will follow you back. I love LYST!!!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. thank you so much, I am glad you think so!!!

      Delete
  2. That bag ...! OMG :)

    http://xbadtemper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, I know I love it. I want to go back and get more!!!

      Delete
  3. very nice blog and post

    pls look also at my blog and become a friend too :)
    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the love hon, following you now :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely blog. please check out my newest contribution <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! Love the blue shirt!

    Jess xx

    http://showponyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking gr8 sweetie can we follow each other..?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts