This Post is brought to you by the letter N and the number 9





Wildfox via JennyFleurLoves tank, American Apparel shorts, Swedish Hasbeens for H&M shoes and Asos bikini top

This is something I wore the other day when it was beautiful and I was spending some time outside. I was at  the beach enjoying some fun. This has been a week straight with not a cloud in the sky and hot weather. That is unheard of out but I am not complaining. KEEP IT COMING!!!

new things: I am going on a vacation in august for a week. So I am not sure if I will be able to blog so I will have some scheduled posts. My boyfriends parents are coming from Denmark and we are driving through the mountains to Calgary. I am really excited to drive through the mountains there. I have only been as far as Whistler driving through the mountains on this side and only to Banff from the other side. I will be sure to take lots of photos.

xoxo

Comments

  1. Nice sexy top!


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit & you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your top! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I love it as well. very good summer top

      Delete
  4. love the tank bank paired with the purple bandeau so cute!! a nice surprise

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the really low racerback shirt
    www.rxforfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts