The Man Repeller


 source: TheManRepeller

She is the queen of arm parties and sure knows how to layer. I love Leandra Medina's style. She can wear the most ridiculous piece and make it look amazing or take a simple outfit and jazz it up to perfection. I wish I could dress like her, but I don't think anyone can expect for her. And even if its not your style, (like I wear more simple outfits) she is still inspiring. She is not only fashionable but pretty hilarious too. So if you are looking for inspiration and a laugh, definitely go to her blog.

Have a good day all you lovely people!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfits
    my favorite is the second one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute purse! Looks like the Celine

    <3 Kelly
    SavvySelections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts