Sweater Heaven

Sweater Heaven

I know, I know summer has just started but all I can think about right now is fall and what I want to wear for it. Actually also I want to wear these items now too. But here are just a FEW of the amazing sweaters I would love to be wearing in the fall to keep warm and looking great at the same time. I found all of these at Net-a-Porter and plenty more. Where is money when you need it?? I have to many items I need(thats exaggerating) want to buy!!! I really want the KA-POW sweater by 3.1 Phillip Lim. Do you have a favorite?

xoxo

Comments

  1. WOWWWW!!! They are all so great! I love them all!

    I think I might check out net-a-porter - it's winter here so I could get wear out of them!

    Jess xx

    http://showponyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you definitely should. amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving all of them!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuuutee!! I love the last row especially, those sequins really make those jumpers special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, they all have a little something extra. i love them

      Delete
  5. I feel the same way: I'm looking for the perfect sweater for this fall, and these ones are amazing! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, there is definitely a few I really want. But I don't have the money right now.

      Delete
  6. Omg I want all of them too :c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the oh la la one!!
    Suddenly winter doesn't seem so drab.

    xx

    http://yadaah.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts