Spinning for the Cause



Lux Dress via Urban Outfitters, Message purse (gift), Aldo shoes, USED sunglasses and Stella & Dot bracelet

I bought this dress a few years ago already when I was living in Denmark but it is still one of my favorite dresses. I love the relaxed fit of it and the print. I don't wear a lot of dresses, maybe I need to start wearing more. I am the type to usually more jeans, and more relaxed clothes. Nothing to fancy. But then again I think I go through phases. Right now, jeans and blouses are my favorite, the second time I lived in Denmark I was all about wearing dresses and tights everyday and the time about that I was very into a snowboarded look. I am crazy. Do you guys go through style phases?? or do you have a favorite style you always wear?

excitement: I just want to say HELLO and THANK YOU to all my new and old followers. You are all fantastic and I love all the wonderful comments I am getting and the good feedback I am getting on my blog. Keep it coming, I read every one and I love to write you all back.

xoxo

Comments

  1. YOU ARE A BLESSINGS. YOUR DRESS LOOKS AMAZING. I AM FOLLOWING. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Thanks for the time. Hope to hear from you soon and joining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe. thank you. SO glad you like it. you are so kind.

      Delete
  2. Wow, the dress looks so beautiful!!!

    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! The colours in these shots are so vibrant, you look really pretty! And ahhhhh I want your sunnies, such cool frames!


    Love having gorgeous nails? Enter my International Butter London Giveaway!

    www.iwastakenbysurprise.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you thank you. my sunglasses remind of the Chanel ones, I love them! thanks for your wonderful comment

      Delete
  4. love the dress and your blog is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tesa. I am so happy you think so. Love the feedback!!!

      Delete
  5. What a lovely dress!

    Jess xx

    http://showponyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics and your outfit! Your blog is growing so much in quality, it's amazing to see. Keep up the good work, Jenaly!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Josephine. I am trying my best, it's good to see that its noticed!!!

      Delete
  7. not dress but the SUNGLASSES! lovely!
    check out are fresh blog, http://voguele.blogspot.com/ . see you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts