Prefect Plum




Club Monaco top, Union and Hawk harem pants, Zara kitten heels and Forever 21 earrings

These Zara shoes that I bought recently just went on sale. I hate when that happens, they are like 40 dollars cheaper. Oh well, at least others (maybe you) can get them at Zara for a good price. Speaking of Zara, they have SO many amazing things on sale right now and I want to buy everything, especially a lot of the shoes.

side note. Live Life to the fullest, be happy and make sure you tell people you love them because you never know what can happen.

xoxo 

Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures :) This look suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenaly love your side note... so true. Lisa Friesen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Lisa, I thought it was only appropriate after hearing what happened. so sad.

      Delete
  3. Very cool! Love this combination!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color of the top, looks so pretty on you!

    Keep calm and carry lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty outfit and so comfortable,i feel the same with zara sales but i want almost every dress there is :(
    Thanks for passing by my blog and your lovely comment.

    xoxo
    Carina
    myfashionarchive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I know it is just crazy. I am so tempted to go to the store today but I know I shouldn't because I will want everything.

      Delete
  6. Love the color plum too!!

    xoxo, Elle

    www.thehighfeather.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfit!


    love your blog too, definitely following!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. check out my worldwide giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should get the Africa print harem pants from AA.
    I kick myself for not getting them before I left :(


    www.lindie-meow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOUR GONE...what? thats to bad, I didn't get to see you one last time. How are you and where are you?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts