Nothing lasts forever




American Apparel fishersmans sweater, dress and C.A Shott Copenhagen boots

This was taken just before Vancouver hot streak began. But it was still nice to go down to the water and have the cool breeze and beautiful scenery. It is one thing I never get sick of out here. But back to the weather, yes, Vancouver has FINALLY got summer (knock on wood, don't want to jinx it) and it has been super warm and sunny for almost a week straight. I am probably almost as tanned as I got in Mexico right now. I have been trying to spend lots of time out on the beach to take advantage because I know it won't last forever.

Here I was trying out wearing a skirt and boots...and I actually really liked the outcome. Something good for evening and come fall.

Comments

  1. I miss Vancouver so much and it's so nice to get a little bit of the city through your posts :)! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay, I'm glad you enjoy it. It is a beautiful city especially when its not raining and you can be at the beach and see ocean, mountains and the city. But I have to say that I miss Denmark!

      Delete
  2. Great pics! A shame yoiu have changed your settings though, so the readers have to click 'read more' :( I always find that a bit annoying, because it means I can't scroll down the blog as you normally can :) Does it make sense?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it makes sense. I kind of agree with you. But I thought i would try it out because some people like it this way. But thank you for your input and thanks!!!

      Delete
  3. I have just found your blog and I love it ! xx You look gorgous and I truly adore the background :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. I have recently been doing some changes so I am glad to hear that you like it!!! thanks again!!

      Delete
  4. i always loved the idea of LESS is MORE!
    I'm a new follower
    Kisses!
    www.sweetaspaprika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look

    http://talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful pics <3 great outfit, love the knitwear <3 xx

    E, http://letsdothecatwalkladies.blogspot.com

    really inspiring blog <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, i'm happy that you like it!

      Delete
  7. oh this look is gorgeous!the boots with the skirt looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that sweater! Awesome outfit. I'm a new follower :)

    Anna
    stylescreed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts