Nothing Better then Black and White


Express blazer, Nowhere top and pants (pants via Romwe), Zara shoes, H&M purse and Romwe sunglasses

I love black and white, its simple and sophisticated.....but anyways. I just want to say sorry again for being absent for a bit. My computer power jack had broke and I had to bring it in to get fixed. It was a LONG week but ITS BACK!!! As you can tell, I am very happy about that, it was tough to live without and I felt so bad, like I was leaving you hanging without blogging. But you guys are fantastic and you are still here and that makes me very happy and shows just how great you guys are. Thank you all very much! I am glad to be back to a regular blogging schedule.

Also...just so you know, I still kept updated with twitter and facebook so if anything like this happens again and just to keep up with me or maybe things I don't post on here then you guys can follow me there.

xoxo


Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. gorgeous!
    i love your style
    black and white is definitely a classic!
    i love how you style the pants!
    the details are amazzzing
    you look beautiful sweetheart!


    xx [ aphrodite blue ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit!!!

    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good black and white outfit!

    x
    www.shades-of-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pants, the outfit is really cool!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely stunning :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts