Mexican Flavour




 American Apparel denim shirt, bodysuit and shorts, Ecote sandals via Urban Outfitters, USED sunglasses and Bag bought in Mexico

I love this bag. I am so happy I got it in Mexico when I went in March. It is the prefect summer bag to throw everything in so I am always ready for the beach. I think I will be using it a lot this summer as I already have been. The weather continues to amaze me at how fantastic it is being. I love it, feeling the heat on your skin and getting a tan always makes me feel better. I like having a bit of color because my freckles come out and then I don't have to wear as much make-up which is great (and my skin probably appreciates it too).

other items: If you read yesterdays post, I mentioned I am going on a little trip through the Rockies to Calgary in August but what I didn't mention is that I am also going home to Manitoba two times in September. I am so excited and I can't wait. It is going to be so nice to see all my family and friends because I am going for my cousins wedding the first and my friends wedding the second time. Should be great. The only things I am not looking forward to is that when I am home I have to say goodbye to my sister, her husband and there kids because they are moving to Sweden, so that will be sad for us. And well of course I hate leaving places so that won't be fun either.

oooo...one more thing...I bought something new..can you guess what?? If you follow my twitter you will see hints there!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. Wauw! I really like your new blog design. Who had made dad? OOORH I'm so jalouse!

    Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a bunch, my boyfriend has been helping me a lot. He is very talented!

      Delete
  2. Pretty post, i like the bag !

    I love your blog and your blog design !


    Like to check out mine to ?
    www.stylebomba.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Anneke! I recently updated my blog look, so I am glad that you like it.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous pictures :) You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the simplicity of this look, perfect summer attire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit, casual but fashionable <3

    Just happened upon your blog and I love the design and the posts! --> bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I am glad you like it. Hope to get more comments from you!

      Delete
  6. what a lovely look!!! the bag texture is fabulous as well as your high waisted denim shorts, totes LOVES IT!

    xx nathan.niche

    New GIVENCHY outfit post:

    http://style-niche.blogspot.hk/2012/07/kilts-on-stilts.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. your Givenchy top is pretty amazing as well!!!

      Delete
  7. Great photos! <3 Everything looks so pretty :)

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. woooow!you look sooo gorgeous!Love this outfit and looove that baaaaaaag!So awesome!Love your blog much its stylish and interesting!So Im gonna following you :)
    Hope you can follow me too!
    kissess

    fashapple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so sweet, thank you Naya! Makes me happy that you like it.

      Delete
  9. i absolutely adore your style and blog! can't believe i'm just now finding it! you've got yourself a new follower. stop by sometime love x

    luna
    lunaoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you SO much Luna. I am glad you like it, hope to see more nice comments from you lovely!!!

      Delete
  10. This is a lovely post and a great blog, maybe we could follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. I left you a comment on your blog!!!

      Delete
  11. hotsie-totsie!

    may be we could follow each other-just let me know and I'll return the favor
    http://helendushko.blogspot.com/

    Helen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Helen. I left you a comment on your blog

      Delete
  12. love the outfit... that bag is something special

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Sharon. I agree, the bag is not only amazing, but reminds me of great memories, I bought it in Mexico on a family vacation.

      Delete
  13. lovely your style and your blog,I follow you now ,baci oana:)

    www.style-muses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I am glad you enjoy it!!!! see you around

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts