Looking through someone else's eyes

AA (new)fishersman sweater, shorts and socks, Swedish Hasbeens for H&M shoes and Etnia Barcelona glasses

This is something I wore to work the other day. But I thought it deserved to be on the blog. I really like the contrast of wearing a sweater and shorts. Anyways...today my boyfriend and I are going to watch Spiderman, he is more excited then I am but I hope it will be good. Definitely a movie kind of day with it being cloudy and rainy. Tuesdays are our regular movie night as it is cheaper to go which is nice but tonight its the premier so it is going to be busy. yikes!

xoxo

follow on facebook
follow on twitter
follow on pinterest 

Comments

  1. Beautiful outfit! The socks are the perfect detail to the outfit :)
    U have a great blog! Wanna follow each other? Let me know! Would love to follow u :)
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! So cute!

    Jess xx

    http://showponyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit!

    Here in Spain you can't wear these cloths on summer because it's too hot! maybe for autumn :)

    Thanks for coming by at my blog and for your comment :)

    xoxo

    www.thehotmesscorner.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the weather is not hot enough here...I really want heat right now, its july nad its still cold here in Vancouver!

      Delete
  4. Love it!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. there is nothing better than a comfy sweater :D

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts