Let your love flow



Zara (new)fishnet dress, See you Monday under dress, Zara shoes, H&M bag and Stella & Dot bracelet

I bought this Zara fishnet dress last week. It was on sale for 15 dollars!!! I couldn't pass it up. I really like it, actually I like the fishnet look in general. I need to get more items like it!!!

Now that we had all that great hot weather, I know this might sound weird, but I am kind of ready for fall. I can't wait to where warm knits and scarf again! Obviously, if we continued having good weather that would be great too. But if its going to be cool then it might as well be fall. Back in Manitoba, I all the fall there, its cool, crisp, beautiful colorful leaves everything. It is great, and I get to go home for a little bit in September, so I can enjoy it there which will be nice. I really can't wait to be home and be with my family. I AM SO EXCITED! (also very excited for my Calgary trip with my boyfriends parent in August) A couple great months ahead of me!!!

Have you entered my Giveaway yet???....GO ENTER!!!

xoxo



Comments

  1. what a lovely dress. I get what you are saying, after a lot of heat I just want some cooler weather especially because of the coats and outfits.
    Sounds like a nice trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, exactly! I love both seasons (when they are good of course) thanks!

      Delete
  2. LOvely post and I love your heels! Found you via your forum in IFB! Please do visit my blog!

    Luv, Nyt
    Metajojuana under a Starry Nyt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love this outfit, and the quality of the pictures are stunning! who took them? xx

    http://xbadtemper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Annie. My boyfriend took them, he takes all my pictures!

      Delete
  4. i'm in love with that dress, especially the lacey netting on the edges!

    i think you might like some of the looks on my blog too! check it out :) www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am glad you like it. It is actually a fishnet dress on top of a black dress.

      Delete
  5. You look very cute! Love this all black outfit! :)

    xx, Victoria,
    'The Wind of Inspiration' blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit dear! esp the fishnet dress :) I love black too! of course we could follow each other. following you now, waiting for yours :D nice to know you!

    xx,
    Missing Bee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am already following you with bloglovin! thanks

      Delete
  7. SO GORGEOUS! That dress it out of control! I love it!!! You look stunning!

    Have lovely Sunday!!

    XOXO from the Netherlands,
    Lucia


    http://luciafloresdesigndiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, you are so kind! You also have a fantastic day!!

      Delete
  8. Great look! Calgary is very nice, hope you like it! ;) I'm still a very nice blog! ;)

    http://infinittaingenuidad.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am looking forward to it, its been a few years since I have been there!!

      Delete
  9. Love the dress, great look! xxx

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great simple look. I love the dress on you! would you like to see my new post from Venice? I took some pictures via instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi lovely! Great post, love the outfit you chose!! I realized I was only following you on gfc, so from now on I also follow you on Bloglovin! Makes it easier for me to stay in touch! Are you following me on both or just gfc? Would appreciate it if you'd also like to follow me on bloglovin.

    Have a nice day, xoxo lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. so stylish outfit.

    http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So nice to come across a fellow Canadians blog! I'm your new bloglovin follower!!

    Check mine out
    www.trendstruck.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts