Lace and studs

H&M jacket and purse, DIY vintage Levi studded shorts, Xhilaration lace top and Aldo shoes

These are my DIY shorts in action. I really do love the turn out of them. What do you think of them?? I wore this to go to the movies a couple days ago with my boyfriend(we watched Spiderman, good movie). anways,  I felt kind of strange in this outfit, i think because I felt like I was kind of punk rock, not sure if you get that vibe....but its ok, because I really to experiment with clothes and different things. I think that is kind of what fashion is about, wearing all sorts of different clothes, and having fun with it. I all so many different things, even though I do usually like the more simpler things but its good to get out of the comfort zone every now and then. I want to know what you guys think? I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Much love.

xoxo



Comments

  1. Great look! Love the denim shorts. ^^

    Thank you for following by the way. I'm already your follower so I didn't keep any hurry replying. I also had major computer problem so I couldn't have visited you, even though I would have wanted to. But I'm back in business now! x

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, you are great. I am glad that your computer is back. I now how that feels as I just got mine back recently after it was broken...it was the worst.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts