I'm gonna burn for you, Your gonna melt for me



American Apparel top and leggings, H&M jacket and bag and Topshop shoes

In this outfit, I am wearing some of my newest items in my wardrobe. I love the over sized chiffon button up and the matte leggings. I am not usually one to wear leggings but these ones are nice and as long as you wear them with something long then It looks good.

I feel like I have been so busy lately. I have so much I want to do today, but I already got some done which is good but still have lots more to do. So at this point, I am really looking forward to the holiday to have a break from work and everything. I will definitely still make sure there are posts during my vacation but I am not sure if I will bring my computer with me or not, because I probably won't get much time on it anyways. I guess we will see.

Do you like my new items?

Comments

  1. You have such a nice blog! Love your outfit :)

    sonjass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the leggings are awesome!

    www.andrea-clare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shirt !!

    xx




    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. the color of your shirt is the perfect compliment to the leather and studs! absolutely lovely look x

    luna
    lunaoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. those leggings are my favorite - so comfortable! they also come in snakeskin print, which is such a fun change from the normal legging!

    xo
    margaux
    http://www.tongueinchicblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. thank, I just recently got them and they are my favorite!!

      Delete
  8. wow, you look amazing! FOllowed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Nora, I left you a comment on your blog!

      Delete
  9. Wow! I just across your blog! You've got a great style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. thanks, this is the first of this color in my wardrobe

      Delete
  11. thanks, me too, its from my favorite song right now

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blouse! The color suits you perfectly :)

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my god, loving your shirt like CRAZY! The whole look is pure perfection. Really great blog dear :)

    -Outi
    http://alamode-outi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts