Give into Me






 American Apparel top and shorts, Topshop shoes and USED sunglasses

This is my first outfit with my new shoes. I went for a simple outfit and its a work outfit as well. But as I have said many times, I love black and white and simple outfits...so I think its great!

When taking these photos, I was being kind of silly, I didn't put on here the really silly ones we took. haha. Maybe sometime I will do a post on the outtake pictures. would you like that? Anyways, I am starting to get really excited for my vacations coming up. One in August and two in September. I am trying to get all the details, time off and flights figured out. I just want to go now!! But really I want to travel so bad. I want to go somewhere hot, maybe do some backpacking for a while, but I definitely can not afford it right now. This trips will just have to do for now, which is definitely ok with me!!!

Any of you going on any vacations?

xoxo


Comments

  1. Just stumbled across your blog via @voguele's tweet! we're fellow prairie girls (I'm from WPG). Love your blog, followin' ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY. It is great having Manitoba people following. You probably understand lots of the things I talk about when It comes to home. I am glad you like my blog. I hope to see more comments. Have a great day!!!!

      Delete
  2. Wauw, yet again, amazing photos! Nothing less :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Josephine! I love your comments.

      Delete
    2. Well likewise :) It's just amazing to see how your blog is getting better and better for each day :)

      Delete
  3. Really like this look, the style is great! Your blog is very nice, so I have to follow!

    Xx

    Marleen

    Style Route

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I am so glad you think so!!!

      Delete
  4. really nice outift!


    www.visionofadreamer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shoes,You look super sweet! Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also adore a simple, yet effective outfit, and yours looks cool and effortless :)

    Hugs ♥


    http://oteea-land.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, I agree!!! simple is the best!

      Delete
  7. Love the outfit. Wauw it look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! Those highwaisted shorts look great on you!

    xx
    M.E.

    http://mindyerazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts