Fringe Festival



American Apparel dress (worn as top) and skirt, Topshop shoes and H&M metal hair clip

First off, what a tan line I got going on there. hehe, oh well, I am just glad that I got a tan.

I love the fringe on this dress or top in this case. I need more things with fringe, its fun. As for this skirt, I never wear it because its so short. I get way to self conscience thinking my butt is going to show. haha But I thought it was okay with the longer back to the top.

I think the white, the fringe and the mint color are very summery. I want to know, What are some items you think are very summery?

xoxo

p.s. I just want to say, wow, I really love you guys. I have been getting so much love from you and it makes me really happy. So many new followers, thank you so much!! I want to celebrate so stay tuned!!!

Comments

  1. You're right about the length of the shirt, it goes well with the mini skirt so no need to worry! I think fringes are the perfect detail in summer wardrobes.

    Louisa
    www.circasundayafternoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style =)

    I am now following you on GFC!

    http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/

    xx
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, I am happy to hear that!

      Delete
  3. I love that dress on you! :)

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute, love the high pony tail :) xx

    http://xbadtemper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, now that my hair is getting longer, its nice to wear it up sometimes

      Delete
  5. great outfit! I don't usually go for fringe but you made it work really nicely. Those shoes are fabulous.
    I love wearing tons of dresses for summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I am glad you like it. Yes, dresses are good in summer!!

      Delete
  6. love your top!

    check out my giveaway on:
    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, love it!

    Check out our new post:

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so in love with your top !
    You really have a nice blog and style girl !
    Thank you for your comment and visit, and sorry for the late reply, hope to see you soon ;)


    Bisous


    xx



    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun top! I am LOVING your studded loafers too. So cute!!

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute shirt. Love the fringe detail of it. Your blog is so cute =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the top. The mint green skirt is also such a lush color.

    Ava Tallulah
    Enter My UO Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVIN' the shoes! Where can i get em' ? Or is a true mystery shopper set to find them my selves? ; )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts