Even on my weakest day, I get a little bit stronger



 American Apparel top and jeans, Ecote sandals, Old fringe bag, H&M necklace and Romwe sunglasses

The weather here in Vancouver can't make up its mind ever, if it wants to be nice or cloudy. I really hope that the weather will be good when we go on our vacation in about two weeks. I am so excited, I can't wait, I want to go now. I am so excited about driving through the mountains, its going to be beautiful.

On other things, I am kind of freaking out this morning, I was born with a minor hearing loss but I woke up with my one ear ringing like crazy and I can't hear properly. So if it continues I will go to the doctor...I hope that it will go away. I don't like it! I am not ready to loss all my hearing yet. (I am probably over reacting but you know)

anyways, I got to go to work, so you all have a lovely day!! Give me lots of comments!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. beautiful simple look!

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this outfit :)
    www.myown-jo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even describe how lovely you look in this outfit. It's just pure perfection!

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, you are so kind. I am glad you like it!!!

      Delete
  4. I've always been a sucker for a pair of pastel pants! oh and I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! Loving the pastels!

    I hope that everything is ok and you are feeling better soon :) :)

    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pants are abosolutely adorable! The color is so gorgeous! Love the combination together with the shirt & sandals. Stunning accessories aswell, love the fringes bag, so pretty! And that necklace is out of control, such pretty colors, love it! You look beautiful!

    Wishing you a lovely Sunday!

    XOXO from the Netherlands,
    Lucia

    http://luciafloresdesigndiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty! I love your bright necklace against the pastels

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super nice outfit, I love that it's simple but with a little touch of color provided by your necklace. The title is so inspiring too!!

    www.daretoDIY.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovlely outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit, the jeans are great and so are the fringe back & necklace! Gorgeous :-)

    X Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit, I really like the pants!

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts