DIY studded shorts

DIY vintage levis

I recently got some studs and spikes so I was so ready to do a DIY. I went to a vintage store called USED on graville street. If your from Vancouver and like vintage you should definitely check it out if you have not already. Anyways, I found a pair of Levi jeans that fit so I bought them, took them home and immediately cut them into shorts. I frayed the bottoms a bit and added the studs. It was actually pretty easy. The hardest part was just figuring out how much to cut for the length of the shorts. So this is the result, I really like them and I can not wait to do more. Need to find more shorts, maybe a jacket and or vest. I want to do lots. But for the first, I think it turned out great. Outfit with the shorts will be up tomorrow!!! Hope you are all having a great day and start to the weekend!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. Really nice ! I need to do the same !!



    xx



    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you definitely should, let me know if you do them!

      Delete
  2. Nice! Looking forward to see how you style them :)
    www.myown-jo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, you will see today the first outfit with them. I hope you will like it!

      Delete
  3. Love the studs! So crafty of you!!! Cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, the studs are great, and I am not that crafty of a person, but this was quite easy. you should give it a try!

      Delete
  4. awesome DIY!

    x

    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    P.S check out my giveaway and win some awesome chic 3D Glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great. I love that's it's only studded on one side

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. yes, I like it that way as well. I am going to do different ones at some point as well.

      Delete
  6. Looks great!

    Jess xx

    http://showponyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These turned out great! Love studded shorts. :)

    Check out my blog? xox
    just-another-day1.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I like the turn out as well!!!

      Delete
  8. I like so much this blog keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are gorgeous! I can't wait to get my studs from eBay, I'll stud my Levis too :) x

    www.fashionistasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is great. you should definitely do it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts