Celebration of Lights



 Numph shawl cardigan/dress, H&M tank top (similar here), American Apparel easy jeans and earrings, Topshop shoes (similar here), Stella & Dot necklace

This is from the fireworks night. Tomorrow is the next one and it will be Brazil. I love going down to the beach at night with all the boats on the water. It is so beautiful!! As you can tell from the pictures though, there is A LOT of people, so it is very crowded, Luckily we live right there so it is not hard for us to get there and get home away from the crowd.

Facts: A little thing about me is that I have the worst self discipline. If I get an idea that I want junk food then I will get it. It really is such a horrible quality I have and I wish I could change it. I really want to be a healthy person. As well as I am so lazy and I do not work out in any way. But I want to change that, I want to try real hard to start eating better and exercising as well. Obviously, its going to be baby steps, but this needs to change. I am not going to be young forever and be able to stay looking the way I do now!!! please tell me that I am not the only one like this!!! 

Have a good day everyone!!!

xoxo 

Comments

  1. Love your look!!!! The shoes and the sweater are perfection!
    xx s
    www.my-philosophie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures! Especially the ones with the fireworks :D! Very cute outfit! Love the cardigan! You look gorgeous!

    Wishing you an excellent week!

    XOXO from the Netherlands,
    Lucia


    http://luciafloresdesigndiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not the only one :) Trust me! But baby steps are the way to do it. You need to make it a part of your lifestyle. It is possible, but I believe it's hard work and I know so many girls that wants it so so bad. I think it's important not to set to high standards and find a healthy lifestyle that matches your personality as well. I try to strive for a 80/20 style. Which means that I try to eat healthy 80 procent of the time but I also alow myself some bad stuff :) Right now I am probaly more like 60/40, so I am definitely also trying to be better!!
    Btw love the pictures :) Xx

    www.myown-jo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jo. This makes me feel so much better you saying this and I totally agree. I know I need to take it slow because if I start pushing myself to hard I will hate it and never do it again. It is a struggle everyday to think about even eating healthy so thank you again for making me feel not alone in this!!

      Delete
  4. Love the cardigan and the black and white photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much Nicole. It is a wonderful world of blogging, and I am sure you will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing photos! i love your shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, they are one of my favorites right now. very comfy and go with everything!

      Delete
  7. that cardigan is just fabulous! great pics, so captivating!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know.
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely pics and such a great cardigan. love it.
    http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts