Black and White




I had some pictures in Black and white that I had not put on here yet, so I thought today was the day. It's Sunday and its relaxed. I have to go to work, but I have my weekend after this. Last night the Celebration of Lights started here in Vancouver. Vietnam was the one to do the fireworks, and I was not that impressed compared to the ones last year so I hope that Brazil or Italy steps it up and gives us a great show!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend, I have to go now. So have a good day!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. Beautiful collection of photographs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!

    xx

    Carol-Anne

    http://www.thestylishstudent.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog doll!

    Were following your gfc & found you on Ifb forum!

    Follow us too on..

    Http://ricciloveherlook.blogspot.com
    Http://shamiblogricci.blogspot.co.uk
    Http://twitter.com/riccilovesistas
    Http://facebook.com/ricciloveherlook

    Keep up the great post & keep in touch!

    Love Ricci sistas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these images are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg beautiful pictures dear, i really love them! the second shot is beyond amazing! <3 xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos!

    Jess xx

    http://showponyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looks and photos!
    www.fashionartcrafts-etc.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts