Facebook Me

Wilfred sweater, American Apparel shorts and belt, H&M hat, Aldo shoes, Forever 21 necklace, USED sunglasses and old fringe bag

I want to let you guys know that I just made a facebook page for my blog. I would love for you guys to like it. I still need to do a few finishing touches but would be great to see you guys all there. There you will be able to see sneak peaks or maybe things I don't post on the blog, or we can just chat or ask me questions. I am excited and hope that you all want to like it. Would put a HUGE smile on my face. Thank you all again, you are the best and reason I continue to do this. It is great to share my passion with all of you!!!


xoxo

Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. I honestly love your style so much! I'm particularly eyeing those denim shorts, they're perfect! Congrats on starting up your facebook page; coincidentally enough that's something I was working on today as well! Following you there now :)

    <3 Shawna
    Serpentine Streets

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these photos are totally gorgeous! and i love your style!

    amazing blog! so glad i stumbled across it! following you!

    x


    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowie love your shorts! and sunnies!!

    x Laura
    http://www.laurakleinhans.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/LouLous.Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts