Everyone around me thinks that I'm going crazy.

Topshop jacket and jeans, H&M purse and shoes and Joe Fresh t-shirt

This morning I woke up and I guess we left the window open and I heard a noise. A bee got in and kept trying to get out...kind of scary. I am a scaredy cat when it comes to bugs and insects. yikes. It is still inside so I am a little on edge. hehe

I have been kind of busy lately just because of work and the weather has been really good the last few days so I tried to spend more time outside. So I feel like I have not gotten a lot done with the blog, sorry about that. I still need to do more work on the Facebook page and so on, but it will get done!!! anyways, back to the gorgeous weather, so yesterday when I was done work, my boyfriend I went to the beach. We bought my awesome blanket from Mexico and strawberries (yummy) and I brought a book. We just sat there for a couple hours and enjoyed it. I love that the beach is literally at my door step of my building. but I better go. Have a lovely Sunday!!! YOU are the BEST!!

xoxo


Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. So in love with your sandals :)
    great choice!
    Have a sweet day beautiful!
    xoxo
    scarlletgs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your shoes! :)

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I' seen this on pinterest, I love it! So different!

    www.andrea-clare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry, i am just a little confused as to what you have seen on pinterest? but thanks!?!! lol

      Delete
  4. You look FAB!!!!!!!!! Those sandals add the perfect pop of color to your simply chic outfit!!

    xxx,
    Alexandra
    she is red

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not know about your blog and is so cute!! what about following eachother? i'm following you now..

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin the outfit, and the entire blog! :D Esp your cover image looks amazing! (:

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those sandals are stunning. Great look! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I'm following you now. Please follow me back if you like my blog too:) Have a great day!

    FASHION CAT
    www.myfashioncat.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your coat!! And your previous post is really good!!
    x

    http://sarazubillaga.blogpsot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Sara. I know, aren't those MSGM fringe tops amazing!!!

      Delete
  9. WOW love those shoes, i seriously need a pair!

    http://www.superficialgirls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you should, they are amazing and pretty comfy! thanks

      Delete
  10. I adore those yellow heels.. the color is amazing!

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look. Love the whole combo! xA

    ReplyDelete
  12. So nice you got the heels :) Looks stunning on you! Love your new header too, btw :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts