Black Bags

Black bags

Black bags by jenaly featuring marc jacobs handbags

I put this post up yesterday but then I accidentally deleted it so here it is again. anyways, The zipper on my black bag is broken which really sucks because its my favorite bag and use it the most. It is black, basic and good to wear with anything. So know i am looking for a new basic black bag. These are some options that I like. I obviously would love the Alexander Wang ones the most but it will take a long time to be able to save up to afford it. The other ones are still expensive but a bit more affordable. What do you guys think??

ALSO...how do you guys like the new look the blog has? Spend a lot of time yesterday making it look a lot better. I am very happy with the results. I had been wanting to do it for a long time.

xoxo 


Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. I love the third one! <3

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bags! Love the 2 one by Marc so much)

    http://www.lazyheelsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of bags, totally reminds me I need a new larger black bag myself haha. My favourites are the Michael Kors ones, as well as the Marc Jacobs, which is in the always welcome more affordable range :)

    <3 Shawna
    Serpentine Streets

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Really loving the new blog look! You've done a wonderful job of it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. I am happy with the result as well!!!

      Delete
  5. Ah I have the Alexander Wang bag but I'm selling it, I never use it!!

    Fashion Dawgs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really...do you have a shop for your blog?

      Delete
  6. just amazing xx

    http://conventionalist.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much. you also have a great blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super blog :)
    Magnifiques photos
    Bises, Anais. A tres bientot ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts