Your friends look good but you look better













H&M coat, bag, ring and earrings, Ichi Blazer, Cheap Monday jeans, Shipley & Halmos tank top and Paramix shoes

I love the detail of the back of this tank top. I don't think you have seen it before on because I got in winter and thats not the best tank top weather. anyways, My boyfriend gave it to me for my birthday. He went to one of my favorite Gastown shops called Roden Gray. They have some awesome stuff in there like Acne, T by Alexander Wang, Helmut Lang, etc. I had never heard of Shipley & Halmos, but it is nice to find new brands sometimes. I really like the sheer back of the top. You will see it again in the summer I am sure!!!

I can't believe its Friday again, so I hope everyone enjoy today before the weekend starts!!

xoxo


Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts