sun{ne-on} the beach

Zara blouse (new), Cheap Monday jeans, Express blazer, H&M purse and heels(new) and USED sunglasses

I am so in love with this new blouse. The colors are SO me. My favorite colors are yellow and purple and right now I am into blues, so it is very fitting. It also goes perfectly with my new heels as well, which I also am obsessed with. Definitely two of my favorite purchases recently.

All I want to do lately is shop, and yes I do always want to shop but lately its more like I can't stop myself. It's bad because I can't really afford too. But I have paid off one of my credit cards, so that is good. Makes me feel a little bit better. Anyways, I hope you all have a fantastic lazy Sunday. I have to go to work today. You all ROCK!!!

xoxo

HYPE HYPE HYPE


Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. How cute are you!?! The blouse is gorgeous the colours go great together :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you always say such nice things. I would love for you to hype my look!!!

      Delete
  2. That sure is a really lovely blouse :) Looks really great with black trousers and yellow heels - nice look!

    Thank you so much for the comment. Feel free to stop by anytime again / follow ! I love finding new blog friends. :>

    x Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I love your shoes :)

    - Malena
    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is absolutely amazing, I LOVE your shirt and the shoes. So cool and effortless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that head line was creative, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. classy look! i love the colors.

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blouse. And your heels... they're simply stunning!! Great look, love it :)

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the neon yellow :) I am following you now hun!
    Hope you will follow me too! Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your shirt is so beautiful.. and I love the yellow heels! <3

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning photos & amazing Spring outfit! I can certainly see why you love this printed blouse so much! It's so perfectly paired with those bright yellow heels. Gorgeous girl! :)

    <3 Shawna
    Serpentine Streets

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much for visiting my blog:)
    this outfit is amazing! i love all those yellow details <33
    are those neon heels by h&m comfortable? i don't really have good experience with h&m shoes..

    Love,
    Nee
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts