Its a little bit freighting, we might as well be playing with lightning


Zara jacket(new), H&M tank tops, purse and hat, DIY jeans, AA cardigan and belt and Paramix shoes

I realized after at the end of this day that these shoes I am wearing, are about to die on me. The bottom of them is almost coming off. So I need to fine a new black heel to replace these ones. Hopefully I can find some really amazing ones without spending to much. 

Oh and here are the DIY jeans in action, what do you think? I think they turned out great and I am happy with the results. I have realized over the last while that I am more into my masculine looks rather then feminine. But don't get me wrong, I do like to have days were I dress up more. But I am totally all about a t-shirt, or collared shirt with jeans and heels. To me that is the hottest look. Example Elin Kling!!!!

Apparently my lookbook is not working and won't let me upload a photo. So I will put the outfit up on there later. so frustrating!!!! 

xoxo


Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. I'm so happy that I have found your blog! You're an inspiration to me! :)
    I'm your new follower, come and visit me when you've got some time ;)

    http://zeysfashionroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. I think they turned out great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog and I followed you. Would you mind following me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool jeans, love all the pictures. I'm having a give-away on my blog, where you can win a gift card worth 300 DKK for Members.com. The winner will be chosen today, you'd like to take part?

    www.sofiescloset.dk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice outfit, love your jeans! :)

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  6. your photos are always so gorgeous, crisp and clear! love the outfit, you look so great in that hat!
    i nominated you with the versatile blogger award!

    -melody.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your sweets comments on www.bornonheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts