You can read my mind







Wilfred sweater, Kimchi dress, H&M jacket and purse, AA scarf, Paramix shoes and USED sunglasses

This was on a day when it was actually sunny on my day off. It was actually really nice and sunny for a few days in a row which was awesome. Cause I don't know if it happens to you, but it seems like usually the days I work are nice and then the days I have off are cloudy and rainy. Its no fun. But oh well. Today I filed my taxes so I am happy that that is done, now I don't have to worry about it for another year.

Also in these pictures, I have a awesome drink in my hand. It is a vanilla chai smoothie. But no just any kind, its a raw smoothie. Only made out of pure raw food ingredients and it was really good. Cause I am usually the type of person who doesn't experiment with stuff like that. But my boyfriend is very much about healthly eating and which the they made really good food and drinks. Its called Organic Lives. Only making raw food. If you are in the Vancouver area you should definitely check it out. There is one downtown on Granville in between pender and hastings and the other one is 1829 Quebec street, close to greyhound terminal.

xoxo



Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. What a great outfit! :)

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    kisses, Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jasmin, I love all your comments!!!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! I love your skirt and I the scarf you've matched it with. Love the reflected photo :D The Smoothie sounds delicious, I too aren't very versatile with food.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no. your tan is fading!!
    also I want to get a straight blunt haircut like yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwe i love it, cute pics!
    http://blogdaflavs.blogspot.com/ visit me when you have the while? <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos Jenaly! I am loving the floral dress & layering. And the city looks so pretty in the sunshine :) I haven't tried Organic Lives, only because I didn't realize there was one so close! Definitely checking it out when I'm back in the city :)

    <3 Shawna
    Serpentine Streets

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts