Who's that girl that you think you love







Old jacket, Express blazer, Urban Behavior DIY top, Cheap Monday jeans, AA belt, H&M shoes

Here I am wearing the top that I DIY a few weeks ago in a previous post. I added the studs to it. I really like it. It adds a little bit more. Also here I still look nice and tanned. I need to get my tan back, I don't like that I am loosing it. I will fix that soon. but anyways, it would mean a lot that if you follow my blog and like my outfits, if you guys could hype them. I would LOVE IT!!!

And...I bought something today!!!!

xoxo



Follow Jenaly Enns


Comments

  1. those shoes are awesome! love the metallics!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stylish outfit and love your DIY top! So chic and great match with your blazer :) xo akiko

    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm in love with your shoes!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, they are ridiculously cheap at H&M right now. like 10 bucks

      Delete
  4. wow this outfit is amazing, love it! :)

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    kisses, Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shoes!!

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts