Rainy City
Topshop sweater(gift from sister) and jeans, H&M jacket and purse, AA (new)belt, Paramix shoes and hat knitted by my sister-on-law
With Spring approaching this means rain for us in Vancouver. I am not fond of rain and I don't think I will ever like it but not much can be done. I just hope it is a short rainy season so that we can get on with summer and heat. Today though it could not decide what it wanted to do. This morning I woke up to snow and then slush, then rain and so on. That is one thing about Vancouver, the weather here (other then the fact we know it rains lots) the weather here is very unpredictable. Could be rainy in the morning then by lunch be the most beautiful clear sky warm day. But when it is clear and sunny and warm, it really is fantastic here. The ocean and the mountains make such great scenery and I need to remind myself how lucky I really am because I to often forget like most people I think. So I am going to try to take more time to remember that and be grateful for it.
If you like my blog, I would love for you to follow and don't forget to follow me on tumblr, pinterest, lookbook and twitter! would mean a lot. Thank you all for everything!!!
xoxo

wooow!!! love your blog dear!
ReplyDeletekeep posting and go for it
XX
Cute hat, wish I had a sister in law to knit me one :D
ReplyDeletexo
thank you. Yes it is always good having sisters, to share clothes and what not!!
Deletevery vey nice ;)) i like your blog. great style!!! i follow you honey, i hope you follow me back. kisses from germany ;****)))
ReplyDeletelove your jacket!
ReplyDeletecouturelust.com
win a marc jacobs handbag!
Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteThank you. That means a lot. you have a great blog as well. I will follow you on bloglovin!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a contrast from your Mexico photos haha, oh rainy Vancouver... the constant rain is one thing I'm not missing at the moment. Fingers crossed it's significantly less rainy & warmer by the time I return!
ReplyDeleteLoving your rainy day look though - especially those unique shoes, they're fabulous! :)
<3 Shawna
http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com