Playa Del Carmen



AA tank (new)top and skirt, old fringe purse, USED sunglasses and Volcom bikini

Unfortunately I didn't really get pictures of this outfit but these are the few pictures I did find. The last picture is from my sister, Misty's camera. This day my family and I went to Playa Del Carmen to there famous shopping street for us tourists. There was SO many little shops, everyone telling you that they have a good price and that it is practically free. The street NEVER ended. We didn't even get time to go down the entire way because we didn't have enough time. But it was a fun street. There was lots of little hotels that you could see inside a little that looked SO beautiful and the ocean was right close as well. So I quite liked it. I still miss being there so much. It is just such a different and great feeling compared to being at home.

again I just want to say thank you to all you wonderful readers for your comments and for visiting!!!

If you like my looks, please Hype them on Lookbook!! I have a link at the top of my blog!

xoxo

Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. looks like fun! I love touristy places like that with tons of shops, it's always interesting to see what you can find!!! love the skirt, too!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mint colored skirt!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your skirt!!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so much like your sister, you both have beautiful smiles :D I defiantly have to visit this street! :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your turquoise skirt!! so summery :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts