Ombre
I am not sure if I ever showed you a good picture of my hair. even though these photos didn't turn out as planned, as for the rain. So it looks kind of wet and flat. oh well!!! But Here is a more up close look at it. I really love it.
Also, Here is a little sneak peak into a DIY I did.
I don't know about you but I have been feeling like the time has been going by WAY to quickly and I know it usually feels that way but now more then usual. I don't like it for the most part. I feel like I have to much to do and not enough time which sometimes can get frustrating. But I guess there is not much I can do, just enjoy the time and try to get everything done but also give myself time to relax. anyways, that's my little speech for the day. I hope you all have a FABULOUS Thursday!!!
xoxo

Your face is so stunning ♥
ReplyDeleteoh, thank you!
DeleteRain or not I think your hair look really good :) I really like the shades of coloring! You have such a beautiful face :)
ReplyDeletewww.myown-jo.blogspot.com
thank you, your to kind!!
DeleteLove your hair!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/
kisses, Jasmin
thanks!!
DeleteGreat photos!:)
ReplyDeleteSimona
www.simimaus.blogspot.com