No Church in the Wild



Sparke & Fade crop top, Wilfred skirt and Paramix shoes

Today I plan on doing a little DIY, so I will take photos to show you later! I am excited about it!!!

Right now (I mean always) I really want to go shopping. I have some certain things I want and am looking for. But most things I want I can't afford right now. Also right now I have a new favorite song. I heard it for the first time when my boyfriend and I went to see a movie the other day. We watched Safe House which is really good by the way. and you know when you see a good movie then you here song and it just gives the song such a good feeling. Well this song does it for me, I love the beat. But apparently the song has been out for a while but I never knew it. so here it is.

If you like this look, please Hype it on lookbook. thank you, would mean a lot!!! You guys are the BEST!!

xoxo


Follow Jenaly Enns


Comments

  1. You look so pretty. The crop top is lovely!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so beautiful and tan! love the crop top and skirt!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the top is so pretty! lovely outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top and you look really pretty :)

    I would love for you to check out my new post

    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. That means a lot coming from you. I follow your blog and love your shop!!!!

      Delete
  6. Again, absolutely gorgeous! The pencil skirt & floral bandeau look fabulous on you :) So jealous of all your colour too, the sun did you well!

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts