On my Mind







Ok....lately I have had a lot of DIY's on my mind and then I found A pair and a spare. Which I am sorry because I am probably the last person ever to see this blog, but it is great. I love the DIY's that she comes up with and does. I feel like sometimes I come up with an idea but then never make anything of it. But this blog gets me really wanted to actually make them happen. So I hope I can come up with some simple ones for now. I have also been wanting to get a sewing machine for a long time but for now I will have to do what I can without one. Then hopefully sooner then later I can get one and really do something fun!!!

This is great Inspiration!!!

xoxo

Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. Such lovely photos, LOVE the bright yellow necklace- great DIY!
    xx

    Be Frassy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! :)

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

    kiss, Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that first outfit is beautiful, love the orange with the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome blog to look at, thanks for showing!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the neon necklace!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Geneva- her DIYs are amazing and so simple to do! Another great website is runwaydiy.com. She's got some awesome DIYs. I'm following your blog now and would love if you would follow mine too! I'm just starting out and any tips would be great x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing necklace! great DIY she did

    xxx
    Daria, the Fashionsurfer

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg i love the necklae and all the outfits, very pretty i love this post xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great idea on the necklace, she must be a genius!
    Did the spray paint rub off on to the top?

    http://my-own-treasurechest.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts