I want to see more happy people



Thrifted Cardigan, AA shirt and belt, Club Monaco jeans, BCBG shoes, Forever 21 necklace

I usually am wearing skinny jeans so when I pulled these out of my closet, I was not sure. It had been a while since I wore them. But I actually really enjoyed them, I think it depends on my mood, the day outside and if I can find something I think looks good with them. Today was one of the days that worked for me. I like it and I hope you do to.

I only have 6 more days of work and its a week till I go on our vacation to Mexico. I am ready for this, to relax and enjoy being with my family and boyfriend. That we have nothing to worry about other then having fun together. My boyfriend has been extremely busy with school. He is finishing off his last week this week before we go so it will be so nice for him to be able to relax and forget about it and I can have him all to myself. I am almost all done packing already, but I got to still help the boyfriend pack.

Now I need to get ready for the day!!! Hope you all have a fabulous day!!!

xoxo



Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. Looks comfy and cool! :)

    kiss, Jasmin

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. basic! love it!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flare jeans!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts