Halo



H&M jacket, Cheap Monday jeans, Luxirie by LRG top, Aldo purse, AA belt, scarf and shoes unknown

I told you that you would see me in these pants again. I love the combination of pink and this dark mint color top. Also tonight my work place is hosting an event for "Friends and Family" with a discount of 30% everything in the store. So if you are reading this and live in Vancouver, You could make your way down to the 3070 South Granville American Apparel from 8-11.

I am starting to get so excited that I am almost nervous. I want to make sure everything is all ready to go for Mexico. I don't want to forget anything, especially my bridesmaid outfit. That would not be a good thing to forget. But I think i will put it in my carry-on so that if anything happens to my luggage at least I would have that.

9 Days till Mexico

xoxo


Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts