Last Weekend












I still have not shown you some photos of when my sisters family came to visit last weekend. We had lots of fun, doing not a whole lot. But that is how I like it. On the Saturday all us girls when shopping while the boys went up skiing and snowboarding. Sunday I showed them my work (same time I got the yellow Chiffon shirt) then in the evening they went for a Canucks game while my boyfriend and I babysat my beautiful niece, Knightley. Monday we went to the Aquarium, and sadly after that they had to go home. BOOO but it was good while it lasted.

So that was the sneak peak in a few photos.

xoxo

Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. It looks like you had a wonderful time while your family was visiting! I particularly love the last photo, it's so adorable :)

    It was great to finally meet you last night as well, albeit briefly & completely surreal! I'd love to actually get together some time if you're up for it & our work schedules permit!

    <3 Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute <3

    Beautiful <3

    Love L, Follow...
    www.funkyfraiche.blogspot.com/
    www.funkyfraiche.blogspot.com/
    www.funkyfraiche.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts