Follow the Dots



American Apparel sweater, jeans, scarf and (new)scrunchie, Topshop Coat and Cooperative boots

Another work outfit here from a day a work. But today I have off which is nice cause I can spend it with my boyfriend. We don't get much time together lately because of our schedules so it is nice to have today. But today we are taking my computer in to get fixed. I am nervous to not have my computer for a while. But don't worry I have a back up computer I will use while this one is gone. But I hope that it won't take to long till I get it back. (secretly I just hope they say my computer is to messed up to fix and give me a new one.) hehe, But I doubt that will happen!!

Also I don't know if you can tell but I was wearing purple lipstick with this outfit. I love a fun lip color. I want a better purple one because this is just from a lipstick pallet I have with a bunch of small things of lip colors. Still fun though. But I guess I will let you go and I hope you enjoy your day. I will try to enjoy the day...but it is raining a crap loud outside which equals no fun. But oh well. Thank you to everyone who reads, I really do appreciate it!!!
xoxo



Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. I love the top knot with this outfit!!

    http://andrea-clare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos! :) Your outfit is really great. Love the coat, best wishes from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scarf & coat!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the polka dots & scarf! I often wish I worked at somewhere like American Apparel so I could wear clothes that better suits my style (BR isn't exactly my ideal) - you're lucky to be able to do so! :)

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts