An award...for ME!?!?!


If you are wondering what this is, I didn't know till yesterday BUT this is an award AND it was given to me. Liebster is german for dearest, beloved, or favourite. I received this from another blogger living in Vancouver from the blog called Serpentine Streets. It means a lot to have a fantastic blogger  give something like this to me. So thank you again Shawna!!
This award was meant to give new and up coming bloggers a time to shine. Usually given to bloggers with less then 200 followers.

The rules are pretty straight-forward:

1. Thank the person who shared this award with you
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you
3. Copy & paste the blog award onto your blog
4. Spread the love by choosing your 5 blog picks
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog

I will also give you my five picks in no order! (this is fun but HARD to chose out of SO many amazing bloggers out there)


Thank you again to Shawna from Serpentine Streets and to all of my readers, thank you so much. I could not do it with out you!!!!


Now I will leave you with this picture me feeding a cute Raccoon!!


Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. Congrats!!! Thats a huge raccoon! So cute though!!

    http://andrea-clare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations hun! Great blog - of course I will follow you!
    See you soon :)

    Monochrome Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ! :)
    Gosh the last picture is so cute!
    Yep, I'm gonna follow you back ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah...it is a pretty cute picture I think too!! hehe

      Delete
  4. What a lovely blog you have :) I am now following :)
    www.myown-jo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE YOUR BLOG, IT'S JUST GREAT, GORGEOUS!! XX
    SIMONE
    FOLLOW MY BLOG AND I'LL FOLLOW YOURS? ( PLEASE DONT CONSIDER THIS SPAM :/)

    http://jippedbyss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww you look gorg!! well done

    http://thewild-swans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great idea!

    XXX
    Camilla
    www.NativePassion.blogspot.com

    Ps. I love the picture of you feeding a raccoon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! It is so cute. Nice post and lovely picture.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Apart from the fact that you totally deserved this award - I cannot get over this photo!! Where was it taken? There are raccoons who seem to congregate in our backyard at night but they don't seem the friendliest of types. So jealous of this; it's so incredibly cute :)

    <3 Shawna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts